Drive power 5.3 KW Saw band dimension 4,100 x 34 x 1.1 mm
Machine dimension 1,630 x 1,950 mm (LxB)
The FORTE SBA 241 is a high speed automatic production bandsaw for sawing all steels, alloys, castings and non-ferrous metals. Its stable structure ensures the precise sawing of right-angled sections, solids, pipes and profiles, both as a single bar or in bundles.
• Greatest possible cut times is achieved by the highly precise and a very stable machine structure
• Precise size and finish of the sawing cuts is achieved by a solid stiff casting and sawing framework
• A longer band life by reducing unwanted vibration at the cutting point, this is achieved with the improved band guidance system and the solid frame.
• Accurate lifting and lowering of the sawing framework by two synchronous remote cylinders
• The Saw Feeding system has a overload protection system combined with the quantity regulating valve, and down cut pressure control
• Wear resistant hardened and polished vice guidance, clamping plates and material exit area
• Simple operation by SPS controller and frequency-regular sawing drive
• Ergonomically designed, pleasant to work with, tillable control console